Minimum image resolution
We want your photos to look as brilliant as possible. Our processing and printing technique means that your print will have brilliant blacks, crisp whites and colours that pop, however you'll need to make sure that the photos your provide are of a high enough resolution. Broadly speaking resolution is the amount of information within a file. The minimum size for PosterCandy prints is 400px x 400px. You can still print files that are smaller than this (sometimes you only have one copy of that special photo) but we'll give you a warning that it could look a little blurry.
Checking image size on OS X (Mac)
- Locate your image file within the finder
- Right click on your image and select 'get info'
- The info panel will show the image size under the More info > Dimensions label. See the screenshot below.
Checking image size on Windows (PC)
- Locate your image file within the file explorer
- Right click on your image and select 'Properties'
- Select the summary panel within the properties box.
- The with and height will be listed along with the DPI. See the screenshot below.