Postercandy follows and supports the National Privacy Principles for the Fair Handling of Personal Information which sets standards for the collection, access, storage and use of personal information which we obtain as part of running our business.
• How we collect your personal information
• How we use your personal information
• Data security
• Third party links
• Access to your personal information
How we collect your personal information
So that Postercandy can provide products and services to you, we may ask for personal details such as your name, address, telephone number and your e-mail address. Examples of where we may need these personal details are for the delivery of your order, to confirm you order by email, or for promotions and competitions when you opt-in to receiving marketing offers and newsletters from Postercandy.
How we use your personal information
- To fulfill your requests for products, services or information.
- For the delivery of your order.
- To confirm your order by email
- For transaction, billing, and record-keeping purposes.
- To provide quality customer service.
- To inform you about and register you for up-coming promotions and competitions.
- To update your contact information in the Postercandy database.
- To measure and enhance the effectiveness of our marketing strategies to meet our customers needs
- To allow you to subscribe to our newsletter or mailing list.
- To verify your identity for the purpose of obtaining access to our products and services.
- In accordance with the National Privacy Principles.
We may also use your personal information in other ways to provide you with a better service experience. This may be to advise you of new products and services, through Postercandy or other websites owned by Postercandy. You have the right to advise us that you do not want information sent to you, other than for the main purpose for which we have collected your personal details.
You have no obligation to provide any personal information requested by Postercandy. If you choose to withhold information however, Postercandy may not be able to provide you with the products and services that depend on the collection of that information, particularly if the collection of that information is required by law.
- Postercandy takes all necessary steps to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration.
- Postercandy assumes no liability if your personal information is stolen, intercepted, altered, misused or otherwise interfered with by a third party.
- All employees of Postercandy with access to personal information are required, as a condition of their employment, to keep such information confidential.
- Postercandy shall use reasonable efforts to ensure that upon disposal and/or destruction of records, confidentiality of information shall be maintained.
Third party links
Postercandy's website located at postercandy.com.au may provide links to third party websites as a convenience to the user. The inclusion of any link does not imply Postercandy's endorsement of any other company, its websites, or its products and/or services. These linked websites have separate and independent privacy policies, which we recommend that you read carefully. We have no control over such websites and therefore assume no responsibility or liability for the manner in which the organizations that operate such linked websites may collect, use or disclose and otherwise treat your personal information
Access to your personal information
Postercandy is committed to being open about its policies and practices with respect to the collection and maintenance of personal information. We are pleased to answer any questions that you may have regarding the collection and maintenance of personal information. For more info please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about the Australian Privacy Act and the National Privacy Principles please visit Australian Privacy Act